Oracle SOA transforms complex application integration into agile and reusable service-based connectivity by mediating, routing, and managing interactions between services and applications in the enterprise. SOA allows integration of widely disparate applications on multiple implementation platforms.
Tenthline helps enterprise clients architect their business applications and processes using SOA to maximize performance.
Oracle SOA components include:
- Oracle Mediator
- Oracle BPEL Process
- Human Task
- Oracle Business Rules
- Oracle User Messaging Service
- Deploy and manage SOA composite applications
- Embed custom logic using Java and the Spring component
- Expose SOAP/XML REST/JSON through Oracle Service Bus
- Oracle Business Rules to encapsulate logic and automate decisions
- Oracle JDeveloper is used as the primary development tool to build applications for deployment into the SOA Suite.
- SOA implementation planning services
- SOA diagnostic services
- BPM enabled by SOA services
- SOA design, development and integration services for Alfresco, SalesForce.